Download WBCHSE Syllabus 2022 PDF for free from wbchse.nic.in using the direct download link given below.
WBCHSE Class 11 and 12 Syllabus 2022 PDF
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) is Responsible to Conduct 11th & 12th Class Examination Public Examination 2021 for Every Year Month of February, West Bengal Board 11th & 12th Class Exam Every Year More than Lakhs of Students have Participated in Public Examination.
As directed by Honorable Minister-in-Charge, School Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal, the Council has discarded 30-35% of the HS syllabus in all the subjects for HS Examination in 2021. Moreover, it is being notified that questions being set on various subjects for HS Examination, 202l will exclude those topics on which questions were already set in HS Examination 2020.
Please note that there will be no reduction in the syllabus of those subjects in which the total allotted marks in the theory paper is less than or equal to 60.
Rules for the Practical Examination
- The practical examination is to be held on a single day simultaneously in all the institutions.
- If it is not possible to hold the examination on the same day then there should be at least three sets of questions since it is a problem based practical.
- The practical examination will be of two hours duration including Viva-Voice.
- Questions of Viva-Voce may be asked by the external examiner to test the depth of understanding in both theory and practical, preferably on project work.
- Only scientific calculators are allowed.
- The statistical table will not be given in the question paper. If required, it will be supplied by the institution.
- The completed Laboratory notebook covering all the topics as prescribed in the syllabus must be submitted during the examination.
Join our official Facebook group to learn web design and development. We are also on YouTube. You can subscribe to our channel from this link.
Leave a Reply