It is very difficult to treat allergy on skin and keep it beautiful. But beautiful skin is a part of healthy life. So over time our skin problems increase as well as keep the body-mind well as well as our skin should be given equal importance. Because, a little carelessness of the skin can become a big problem for you in the future.
When we have allergies, some of the imprints remain on our skin. There are some familiar symptoms, which can be easily understood by looking at the skin allergy problem. Such as: constant itching, redness of the body, swelling of the skin and rough-dry skin. This means that allergies not only damage the skin of our face, but also the whole body.
Today in this article, we’ll learn how to keep the skin healthy in allergies. By following a few simple rules, you can control a lot of allergy-prone skin problems. So let’s not know the suggestions.
Then how to treat allergy on skin at home?
- Find out why the allergies are happening and try to avoid them.
- Take a bath with fragrant cleanser in lukewarm water. Bathe with cold or mild water and a gentle, fragrance-free cleanser. You can also take Soothing Colloidal Oatmeal bath to protect against allergies.
- Use a hypoallergenic moisturizing cream to soothe the skin immediately after bathing.
- Use over-the-counter countericosteroid creams on affected skin at least twice a day.
- You can also use ointments like calamine lotion to relieve the symptoms.
- Take allergy medications such as antihistamines. However, such drugs can cause sleep in many cases.
- You can use cool, wet cotton in this place to relieve pain and avoid scratches.
Neem leaves are very effective in eliminating skin inflammation. It reduces itching, redness and swelling of the skin. So paste or mix with some fresh or dried neem leaves. Now apply it on the skin for 20-30 minutes. Finally rinse with water.
There is no substitute for care to protect the skin from allergies. So refrain from using cosmetics that are harmful to your skin. And yes, be sure to seek expert help in case of emergency.
Leave a Reply