Internet Download Manager or IDM is a familiar name for Internet users on computers. This is a very light software, can increase your internet download speed many times. It is said that Internet Download Manager can make full use of your Internet speed.
But the problem is you can use this software for 30 days or one month without paying. And you will not be able to use this software after the expiration of this 30 day trial. You must pay for it if you want to use it.
According to IDM’s official website, you will need to pay $11.95 per year for a single license for this software after the trial. To see other plans of IDM visit here.
IDM Trial Reset Download
But for those who can’t afford to get an IDM license or have an international payment gateway, the problem is that after 30 days of use, the software won’t work anymore. As a result, you will be deprived of the benefits of such a beautiful and necessary software.
However, today in Courstika we’ll solve this problem. Those who are no longer able to use this software after the 30 day trial has expired, follow this article very carefully.
Today we will learn how to extend the trial period of IDM without any hassle of cracks or patches. We will basically use a special software. With this software we will be able to extend the trial period of IDM at any time as per our wish. As a result, you will never have to worry about the end of the trial.
How to reset IDM trial?
First download IDM Trial Reseter from the link given below. Turn off your original IDM software during the trial reset process. In the downloaded zip file you will find an .exe file called IDM Trial Reseter. Open it.
When you open the software, the Help tab will appear first. You click on the Trial reset option. After clicking on the Trial reset option, click on the Reset the IDM Trial Now option. Before clicking, checkmark the Automatically option below.
Once this process is complete, your trial will take about one and a half to two minutes to reset. In some cases it may take more or less. After a while you will see a new trial period in a new pop-up box. You will see that you have been given a new trial period of 30 days.
As a result of previously checking the Automatic option, your IDM’s trial will be automatically reset every 30 days after the trial expires. And if not, you can extend your trial again by following the same procedure. And so you can use IDM for free as long as you like.
Benefits of using IDM
- You can download variable files from the internet for up to 5 times faster.
- The IDM Trial Reset tool automatically resets the trial period ends. Thus you do not have to manually perform anything.
- IDM Trial Reset is compatible with all the versions of Windows.
- You are having the option of Pausing and resuming the download/s.
- It has a user-friendly interface so as to modify it to look as per the requirements of the users.
- You can check for updates easily.
- Compatibility with all modern browsers including Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Netscape, Google, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.
Requirements of your system
- Processor: Pentium IV or 1.2 GHz or compatible.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Operating system: Windows NT or higher Including Windows 10.
- HDD: 12 MB of free Disc Space.