The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) has announced the HS Exam Time Table for New Syllabus on 24th December 2020. The WBCHSE HS Exam Routine 2021 is now available online and on the official website of the education council. The HS candidates have to appear for theory exams from 15th June 2021 to 30th June 2021. The exam timing is 10 AM to 1.15 PM. The students appearing for HS Exam will be given 3 hours to complete individual papers in the Exam. Please read further and scroll down the pages for more information on Exam Dates, Subject Details, and other important information.
Download 2021 HS Exam Routine PDF
As per the revised routine released by the exam authority, the Higher Secondary Exam for West Bengal Board will commence on 15th June with Language paper and conclude on 2nd July. The detailed subject-wise datesheet for the Uccha Madhyamik Exam is provided in the table below:[wptb id=284]
Rules for the Practical Examination
- The practical examination is to be held on a single day simultaneously in all the institutions.
- If it is not possible to hold the examination on the same day then there should be at least three sets of questions since it is a problem based practical.
- The practical examination will be of two hours duration including Viva-Voice.
- Questions of Viva-Voce may be asked by the external examiner to test the depth of understanding in both theory and practical, preferably on project work.
- Only scientific calculators are allowed.
- The statistical table will not be given in the question paper. If required, it will be supplied by the institution.
- The completed Laboratory notebook covering all the topics as prescribed in the syllabus must be submitted during the examination.
West Bengal Board Chairman, Dr Mahua Das has announced the academic programme for Class 12 Theory and Practical Examinations 2021. The HS Arts, Science, Commerce, Vocational Theory Exams in West Bengal State will be conducted in June 2021. Whereas the Practical Exams for HS standard students will be conducted between 10th March to 31st March 2021. All HS candidates must note down the Time Table carefully and start doing preparation accordingly.